Sweet heartwarming and Touching Romantic Love Birthday Poems for Wife

Here are love poems for wife, birthday romantic love poems for wife and short love poems for wife that would make her cry the tears of love for you.

Short Love Poems for Wife

These love poems for wives are to show nothing but true and pure love towards the woman of your dreams. There are short collections of romantic poems for wives and birthday wishes poems for wives.

These romantic love poems are to make her feel the essence of loving you unconditionally. When she is trustworthy, then you have no fear that you have gotten the best soulmate ever. 

If you are incomplete without her, then you have gotten the one that will always make your world go round. Poems About Loving Someone Unconditionally And Breathtaking Love Poems For Someone Special

Love Poems For Wife. Here are wife poems which are love and appreciation poems for the dear wife of your life. 

Your Love
 
I searched within my heart,
And felt this awesome smile;
The smile of a king who found a treasure,
The hidden treasure that is irreplaceable.
 
Silent by many undeniable thoughts,
This feeling that only the power of love brings;
Silent thoughts and there I saw the glory reign,
Reigning like the dews of a bright morning air.
 
Glory, I felt this blissful peace of mind,
The same feeling I felt when I first met you;
My priceless jewel, my irreplaceable gift,
Oh, joy to you for all the love that we share.
 
The woman of my dreams, mother of my children,
Here I stand with so much valour in my vein;
Feeling my blood flowing with ceaseless pride, 
As I blessed the day I found you as my world.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
1st November, 2014
 
How Splendid
 
How splendid is the minute,
That I saw the dawn of a new day;
How pleasant is the hour,
That I behold the dimming brightness.
 
How wonderful is the moment,
What an amazing breeze blew;
But all I heard through it all,
Was the echoed sound of your voice.
 
Splendid is your voice to my heart,
That the sound which comes through it;
Is like a love song that elevated my soul,
And made my heart live in merriment.
 
I adore the braveness in your voice,
That which has a way of melting my heart;
And made me smile with this deep emotion,
That only the lust of you can satisfy my ego.
 
Nsikak Andrew, 
2nd November, 2014
 
Short Love Poems For Wife. If she makes you feel incomplete without her, indeed she deserves these short romantic love poems for wife. 

Priceless
 
Like a priceless work of art
You have become a priceless work crested in my soul
Day in and day out I can’t imagine that a thought of you
Has become a line painted by Monaliza.
 
How priceless are you worth
That an image of you is faultless
Now you have become a part of me
That I can’t live without.
 
I have searched through the galleries of hearts
And have seen countless works of art
But none can be compared to you
My priceless work of art.
 
How priceless is your beauty
That none could paint your true image
You are as priceless as you are
A precious work of art made for me. 
 
Nsikak Andrew 
12th July, 2011
 
Mkpouto 
[My Treasure]  
 
The beauty of you
Is like a song of praise
Sang to the Most High.
 
How in splendour of beauty
You’re cloth like a royal priesthood
I behold your beauty
And the shame of my shyness
Was cast into the abyss.
 
Like a price, you’re worth living for
Incomparable and irreplaceable
Those words are too minute
To rival the throne
Of your kind-heartedness.
 
You’re a blessing to every generation
Will seek to live with
Beauty beyond comprehension
You’re like a tree planted by the riverside
So flourishing with gracefulness
And so abiding with unconditional love.
 
You walked in humility
And stole my heart with your meekness
I am now like a King
Whose pride of honour
The beauty of your love is honoured.
 
Let me abide in love of you
And make my bed in honour of you
I shall forever be satisfied with you
For the love of you
Have given to me the heart
To call you Mkpouto
My treasured house of peace.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
12th July, 2011
 
Love Poems For Wife Short. These short love poems for wife are I love you poems for wife. There are romantic poems that express your heart for the one you love.  

Beauty In My Heart
 
The morning air radiates,
That beauty of your love;
Just as the afternoon sun,
Awoken her pleasant smell;
And the evening breeze,
Calms my undying heart;
With these awesome thoughts,
That keeps longing for you.
 
A beauty in my heart,
That is what your love brings;
The same love that steadies me,
And build for us a perfect home;
Where our Creator is the pillar,
The One on whom we anchor;
Him that has kept us as one,
A family that is united in love.
 
My heart is at peace,
Calmed by your smiles;
And elevated by your care,
Now I found within me;
The reason to love again,
Again and again and again;
Loving you like never before,
My love, the beauty in my heart.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
3rd November, 2014
 
In Stormy Weather
 
From strength to strength, we have grown,
Even in stormy weather, we stood it all;
Life for us is like a beacon in stormy hope,
But through it all, we have found His grace;
To withstand every challenge on our way.
 
I appreciate the beauty I found in your love,
And honour our Saviour for His love for us;
Him that have kept us together in His love,
And have guided our footsteps through it all;
That our eyes would forever behold His grace.
 
Mercy to our heart that have found His love,
Though life seems to be a hope in waiting;
But we have gotten all that it will ever take,
To make a life out of our unpleasant situation;
The grace and mercy of our Saviour is our guide.
 
Thanks to you the one that was made for me,
Blessed be you the woman who stood by me;
I adore you in every meaning of this word,
You are to me what the meaning of love is;
A true meaning that has redefined my life.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
9th November, 2014
 
Love Poems For Wife From Husband. When you are around the one you love and see it through the labour ward to birth a new life, more respect will always come for the desire of your heart. Let these romantic poems be your heart of appreciation for the beautiful one whom you love. Inspirational Poems About Life And Poems To Uplift And Encourage
 
In Tears Of Labour 
 
There in the ward, I stood by her side,
Watching in agony as the labour prevailed;
With the tears of a would-be mother,
And all I could do was cry within my heart.
 
The echoed pains loaded in her voice,
Was all it took to redefine my consciousness;
And humble my thoughts about motherhood,
As I watched the travail that births a new life.
 
Tears as she walked around without a care,
My child please come and save me this pain;
She cried pleading the Lord to give her strength,
As I bowed in meekness asking for the same wish.
 
It was pain having to see this but could do nothing,
Rather than praying and wishing for the best to come;
Why the pain keep coming with unassuming force,
That weakens my heart with so many unseen tears.
 
Tears, I saw the joy in between those bitter tears,
The first cry that awoken our silent thoughts;
There he smile with the cry of an innocent child,
As we welcome our priceless jewel into the world.
 
Life, how is it that you have to come this way?
Mystery that only the Creator of all can unfold;
Why a single seed planted in faith with hope,
Would become the joy that unites the family.
 
Blessed are you, the woman of my dreams,
A pride of hope you are mother of our children;
You have given to us that which money can’t buy,
Now we smile even when we feel this tear of labour.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
4th November, 2014
 
Priceless Treasure
 
Gift without a price tag,
Love without an end;
Joy to my undying heart,
True love that I adore.
 
The woman of my dreams,
What is life without you?
When in this dark world,
All I see is your comfort.
 
Love of my life,
You are to me priceless;
And all that is to your creation,
Is a perfect work from above.
 
Others may shine,
But you are the brightest;
Even in utmost darkness,
I could see your star so shine.
 
Shine on my priceless treasure,
Live for His glory, my dear angel;
For I see the virtue of your worth,
Living in the heart of all who cares.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
6th November, 2014

Love Poems For Wife From The Heart. For your dear wife, these are charming love poems for your wife from the heart. Indeed it is a life love poem. 
 
Heart Of Prayer 
 
Let the candlelight blossom,
And shine through my heart;
Let my soul awake in praise,
And sing to you a song of love.
 
Let every breath that I take,
Be to you the heart that cares;
And let the mercies of our God,
Forever keep us as one in love.
 
Let every day within my heart,
Find the grace to love you always;
And may the pleasures of this world,
Never take my heart away from you.
 
Let my days around you be a blessing,
And every word that I may ever utter;
Be a song of joy that blesses your life,
And make for you away at all times.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
7th November 2014
 
Irreplaceable
 
The irresistible look,
And my heart is hooked;
Hooked to loving you.
 
Forever you are a diamond,
An irreplaceable diamond;
That which steady my heart,
And made me feel the aura;
To love and be loved.
 
Gift beyond measure,
The diamond that never fades;
You are a blessing to my life,
And a blessing you will ever be;
A blessing to all around you.
 
So irresistible that I yearn,
With the heart that longs for you;
So irreplaceable that I feel,
The tenderness of your love;
With a touch that is irreplaceable.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
10th November, 2014
 
Birthday Love Poems For Wife. Show your beautiful wife you love her with these birthday love poems just for her. 

Endless Happy Birthday
 
I saw the smile in the sky,
As the songs of praise were sung;
I could hear the shout of joy,
As jubilation continued in endlessly.
 
Joy to the world,
For the gift of a new life;
Immortality the Song of Praise,
Continued endlessly.
 
 Today was the day,
The day the Heavens;
Rejoiced in endless praise,
To celebrate the gift of you.
 
What a day to be born,
A day in the eleven months;
Filled with eleven hours of miracles,
The fifteen days were that lucky gift.
 
The gift of you is a blessing,
A blessing that blesses all;
You are to us a gift of joy,
A shining star that blossoms.
 
Today is your day,
Live it with countless praise;
And let the joy in you,
Forever be a blessing to all.
 
Happy birthday,
With many happy wishes;
And let so many happy returns,
Forever be your desired portions.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
15th November, 2014
 
A Bed Of Roses
 
I made a bed of roses in my heart,
And guess who has the key to it?
You know without a mix of words,
That you are the one that has it all.
 
As flowers were meant to blossom,
So does my heart glow in want of you;
The rose that awoke the desire in me,
And made me feel the touch of true love.
 
You are to me what others couldn’t see,
A treasure that awaits her day of purity;
Thanks, Good Heaven that holds our path,
And define for us a life worthy of praise.
 
Come closer to me the joy that is my heart,
And take my hand the love that is my life;
Let the beauty that is your love be my rose,
And let’s make for us a bed that is our roses.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
11th November, 2014
 
I Miss My Wife Poem. Express how deep your feelings are when she is not around with these missing you love poems for your wife. Ever Since I Met You Text Messages For The One You Love

Not Around
 
Life for me is so lonely,
Lonely when you are not around;
And so boring when I felt alone,
Just thinking of your return.
 
This to me is the scarify,
That which I have to pay;
So love could renew her glory, 
And rekindle her magic power.
 
Let it be said that I missed you,
On every minute of the single day;
That I found your presence not around,
Utmost misery is what I ever felt.
 
Loneliness with thoughts that weaken me,
Such it is that makes me shiver in return;
As I await your coming in endless silence,
Hoping and waiting for your appearance.
 
And when you appear with that smile,
Wow, how I felt the awesomeness of you;
That yearning in me that renewed my heart,
With the tenderness that forgets the past.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
16th November, 2014

Silent Truth
 
Forget the outburst of our emotions,
Forget the uprising of our temper;
Forget the unnecessary word that flows,
Even though these seem to have their ways;
But deep in our hearts, we all know what we feel.
 
Forget that we are from a different background,
Forget that our thought pattern is not the same;
Forget that we sometimes argue over nothing,
Even though these seem to have their ways;
But deep in our hearts, we all know what we feel.
 
This feeling that we have is what defines us,
A nature of imperfection that strives to be perfect;
Remember, love was not destined for perfect people,
Rather its imperfection should make us perfect;
So we could live in harmony to fulfil our purpose.
 
Now take my hand and let go of the past,
Forget now the things that have led us astray;
We were meant for a purpose if you can see afar off,
The future's so bright but we need to stand as one;
Together in love, we can win that is if we live as one.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
17th November, 2014

Deep Love Poems For Wife. These romantic deep poems for wife are the perfect way to demonstrate and show how caring you are to the one you love. Show deep love for your wife with these words of poetry to make her feel special. 
 
Lit The Candle Light
 
Ounces of pleasurable thoughts,
The desire that elevated my soul;
How pleasant is the thought of you?
That word seems so hard to express.
 
Come closer dream that awoken my thought,
In you, I found the strength to face my world;
The world that the love of you endears to me,
A perfect world that blesses my days of struggle.
 
Lit up my heart, my candle that never fades,
Oh let your love forever endear my heart;
And makes me live in want of your love,
The perfect love that comforts my heart.
 
Oh look within the comfort of my soul,
There you will see your shining glory;
A lit of your candlelight written in gold,
That which forever lit up my heart. 
 
Nsikak Andrew 
18th November, 2014
 
Steps After The Other
 
The journey of love begins with a step,
A step of faith that is beyond the presence;
That which is a source that defines our future,
With the thoughts that we harbour in our hearts.
 
One step at a time; that is what will guide us in love,
The same will give us the grace to start all over again;
Even where we seem to fail, it will guide our steps,
With the right attitude to withstand our doubt.
 
A step is all we need to make love a living reality,
When we walk by faith and guide our utterances;
With the meekness of ever-increasing kind words,
Then our life shall ever be a testimony of love.
 
Take a step of faith and give love a chance,
Love with every breath that is unconditional;
And never despise the days of little beginning,
When you do this for love, there you will smile.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
19th November, 2014
 
Love Poems For Wife Romantic. Here are poems for your wife that you can share with her to express your love for her.

Blessed Be You
 
Blessed be you daughter of Zion,
You that appeared within my world;
And cracked the emptiness therein,
With the magic that is hard to find.
 
Blessed be you angel of my life,
You that found a way to my heart;
My dream has becomes a reality;
And that which is a better part of me.
 
Blessed be you my priceless jewel,
You that shone like a million stars;
And erased every single doubt in me;
With the tenderness of your love.
 
I blessed the day I found you,
I adore every minute that we share;
You are to be a blessing from above,
And a blessing you will ever be.
 
Blessed be your love that cares,
You are the epitome of uprightness;
Him who found you have found all,
And I blessed my life for finding you. 
 
Nsikak Andrew 
19th December, 2014
 
Smooth And Soothing
 
Smooth and soothing,
How pleasant it is to feel;
Your soft tendered touches,
That which life offers to me;
As a treasured gift of nature.
 
Life is so defined,
In awesomeness of beauty;
Here I stand with that lost smile,
From the depth of my heart;
Heart lost in lustful thoughts.
 
Come on imaginary friction,
And let not your heart reflect;
On this loss of our generation,
But be strong with strength;
So as to withstand all temptation.
 
For it shall surely come,
That which blew like a wild wind;
But I do have my luck to thank,
That blesses me with a soulmate;
My smooth and soothing one.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
19th December, 2014
 
Love Poems For Wife Birthday. Delight your wife with these sweet romantic birthday poems just for her. The poems are about deep feelings of love for the wife from the husband.

Within Your Eyes
 
Looking into your eyes,
Awoken the passion in me;
The tenderness to hold you,
And blessed the day that is you.
 
Looking into your eyes,
All I feel is the yearning in me;
That which defines my being,
Same that wants you like forever.
 
Looking within your eyes,
I could feel that sensual pleasure;
That which awoken the desire in me,
The very longing to be in your arms.
 
Looking within your eyes,
All I see is the burning passion;
The one that needs to be touched,
With the yearning that cries in silence.
 
Nsikak Andrew
12th November, 2014
 
Love Definition
 
What is love, if not the definition of you,
A pure heart that loves without sentiment;
Your love for me is the best I could desire,
Love so pure, love so strong, love so natural.
 
Defining love to me is the symbol of you,
A pure heart that cares for all around you;
One who loves to see the happiness in others,
While at times denying herself the joy of it.
 
What is love, if not the one I found in you,
A pure heart that sees to love in spite of hurt;
Always caring in spite of what comes around,
That which sometimes hurts but still cares.
 
Defining love to me is the treasure in you,
Each time I behold your heart of kindness;
My heart feels the meekness of your strength,
The power that defines your caring heart of love.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
13th November, 2014
 
Romantic Love Poems For Wife. This is a man’s love for his wife's poem. It is a forever love poem for a dear wife. Short Poems On Nature With Rhyming Words And Short Poems About Nature In English

Whispers Of Passion 
 
My love, my heart,
Give to me your ears;
And let me whisper,
The desire within my heart.
 
I feel a touch within my soul,
That which the warm of the air;
Blew within my tempest heart,
To calm my troubled mind.
 
Craving, I feel the desire,
That wild passion that burns;
Longing for none else but you,
Desire that quenches my taste.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
14th November, 2014
 
Emptiness In My Heart 
 
I feel my world empty,
When the aura of your presence;
Are like a thought in illusion,
That weakens my mind to long for you.
 
I feel the scent of emptiness,
Every moment you are not around;
And the smells that come with it,
Is a tortured touch that misses you.
 
Depression is a burden,
That my heart has to cope with,
When the loom of darkness appears;
And there at my side, you are missing.
 
Oh, thoughts without an answer,
That which I have to bear in silence;
So that my reward in waiting,
Shall bring to me a special surprise.
 
The surprise of your appearance,
That which is pleasant to behold;
Silent thoughts with silent misses,
And the air is calm as you appeared.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
20th November, 2014

Love Poems For A Wife To Make Her Cry. When the bond of togetherness is strong, it helps the family to grow. Here for your wife are the best love poems to make her cry the tears of love. 

Strength In Togetherness
 
Life has a reward for everything,
And my reward is the gift of you;
Standing here within my strength,
I now feel the power of togetherness.
 
Defeated by life’s many uncertainties,
Especially when you have to see a life gone;
And there in the uncertainty of all the pains,
There by your side is the one to give you hope. 
 
They say it will always take two to tango,
Now I see the uttermost meaning in this;
They say it takes two to achieve more,
Now I am a living witness to this one.
 
Two they say can play this game,
I smile for I now understand it the more;
This game for two is a bond in togetherness,
And that is what produces the right result.
 
In togetherness, we achieved more,
And there are bound grew like a solid rock;
Keeping us in love and building us together,
That we will grow to fulfil our given purpose. 
 
Nsikak Andrew 
19th December, 2014
 
You Steady Me
 
Once in this hectic wilderness of life,
I found myself lost in its chaotic embrace;
And life for me was like a journey to no end,
But in between that loss, you came my way.
 
Let the truth be told with no strings attached,
I was like a man on a journey with no direction;
Till you came along and changed the person in me,
And now my world has a meaning with you in my life.
 
I blessed the day the Good Lord brought you my way,
I adore the day you accepted to be my one and only;
That blessed day to which we walked down the aisle,
Is to me a memory that shall live with me till the end.
 
Looking around me, I can feel the essence of love,
The true meaning of unconditional love that I found;
That love to which you have showered all around me,
Now I feel blessed to have you as the love of my life.
 
You steady me with all the love that you bring,
Every day to me is now a blessed day filled with love;
You are to me what the true definition of love should be,
I love you, the strength of my youth, keeper of my treasures.
 
Nsikak Andrew 
5th November, 2014

COMMENTS

$type=list

$type=sticky$count=4$cate=1$icon=1

$type=complex$count=4

$type=carousel

$type=three$author=hide$comment=hide$rm=hide

$type=left$va=0$count=3

$type=right$va=0$count=3

Name

About,1,Adventure,10,Blog,19,Bookshop,3,Contact,1,Destination,10,Disclaimer,1,Documentary,26,Entertainment,67,Fashion,13,Festival,10,History,24,Hospitality,10,Hotels,12,Immigration,11,Photography,12,Poems,6,Privacy,1,Recipes,14,Relationship,49,Sitemap,1,Terms,1,
ltr
item
Nsilife - #1 Place for Tourism Attraction!: Sweet heartwarming and Touching Romantic Love Birthday Poems for Wife
Sweet heartwarming and Touching Romantic Love Birthday Poems for Wife
Here are love poems for wife, birthday romantic love poems for wife and short love poems for wife that would make her cry the tears of love for you.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhSoa89HkZAk48hDpNBGbSj0IK-GobUuNaa07I-_z52lLFGwbrJlfL_Ii93DxOZkPTCQzM65ffl2zJvJZdm3Oi05X0cOJe2wuVZiHEeK_4WzVBjmM2Daxn1Vi2r4rZmsGo5yF92sEbp9pQ/w456-h640/love-poems.jpeg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhSoa89HkZAk48hDpNBGbSj0IK-GobUuNaa07I-_z52lLFGwbrJlfL_Ii93DxOZkPTCQzM65ffl2zJvJZdm3Oi05X0cOJe2wuVZiHEeK_4WzVBjmM2Daxn1Vi2r4rZmsGo5yF92sEbp9pQ/s72-w456-c-h640/love-poems.jpeg
Nsilife - #1 Place for Tourism Attraction!
https://nsilife.blogspot.com/2020/12/love-poems-for-wife-birthday-love-poems.html
https://nsilife.blogspot.com/
https://nsilife.blogspot.com/
https://nsilife.blogspot.com/2020/12/love-poems-for-wife-birthday-love-poems.html
true
287282450598631678
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content